1. Waking up early after a good 8 hours of sleep.
2. Tommy,my doting cat, greeted me the moment i opened my bedroom door and licked my toe.
3. The smell of Anais-Anais Cacharel eu de toilette on my skin after the quick morning shower.
4. The new route i took to school - its the Kangar-Seriab-Marhom Kayang - Kuala Perlis road.The view is to die for -
5. The girls greeting me with their gigglish smile the moment i parked my car and helping me to carry my things.
6. Another important task accomplished.
7. My favourite dish on the menu - cendawan goreng tepung and telur bistik!
8. A wonderful lunch at KFC Kuala Perlis with the gigglish girls-gossipping, teasing each other and laughing till our tummy hurt....followed by another lunch at KFC Kangar(what?2 dates in a row at KFC?Have u lost ur mind,zill?),this time around with a close buddy-Suhaila. We shared stories about life,teaching,coaching and exchanged opinions on how to improve our panel for better. Sounds like mean business, but more of a cathartic woman to woman talk. need that kind of conversation every once in a while to keep our sanity alive...and i did leave the KFC restaurant with a wide smile on my face....
9. Completing level 33 of 'Farm Mania'.
10.A simple but satisfying dinner with my hubby beloved and danial.........
Idioms- A Vocabulary Lesson warmer - Tired of watching your students sit in class all the time? Well, you can make them move around a bit. In today's lesson, I did just that. Boy, were they re...
1 day ago