DISCLAIMER:

Please note that this blog represents my PERSONAL ramblings, perceptions and thoughts, and NOT that of any other groups or organisations i am affiliated with ;]

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things that made me happy today.

1. Waking up early after a good 8 hours of sleep.

2. Tommy,my doting cat, greeted me the moment i opened my bedroom door and licked my toe.

3. The smell of Anais-Anais Cacharel eu de toilette on my skin after the quick morning shower.

4. The new route i took to school - its the Kangar-Seriab-Marhom Kayang - Kuala Perlis road.The view is to die for -

5. The girls greeting me with their gigglish smile the moment i parked my car and helping me to carry my things.

6. Another important task accomplished.

7. My favourite dish on the menu - cendawan goreng tepung and telur bistik!

8. A wonderful lunch at KFC Kuala Perlis with the gigglish girls-gossipping, teasing each other and laughing till our tummy hurt....followed by another lunch at KFC Kangar(what?2 dates in a row at KFC?Have u lost ur mind,zill?),this time around with a close buddy-Suhaila. We shared stories about life,teaching,coaching and exchanged opinions on how to improve our panel for better. Sounds like mean business, but more of a cathartic woman to woman talk. need that kind of conversation every once in a while to keep our sanity alive...and i did leave the KFC restaurant with a wide smile on my face....

9. Completing level 33 of 'Farm Mania'.

10.A simple but satisfying dinner with my hubby beloved and danial.........

7 comments:

Choon Pei said...

Walao eh !!
I'm also fall in love to Pak Mat's cendawan goreng tepung...That's my favorite..hehe^^
Wish teacher always be happy like this (^v^)

Cikgu Cikgi Malaysia Official said...

wa..
that's good..
be happy oways yea...^^

by the way..
kat mana punye cendawan goreng???
i wanna EAT~
haha

Lim Chia Wei said...

Marvellous.
Glad that you're feeling happy once a time.
Its nice right?
Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for..
So,enjoy the day.
Stay happy,pretty and adorable.

*Act cute*

ozill dzull said...

@Choonpei-i also wish everyday i wake up with happy thoughts, then i will carry the mood throughout the day....
yaaaaa....pak mat kantin's cendawan goreng....i could spent rm5.00 for that in one seating....sooo yummmyyyy....
@yeeling-stay happy!!!why not share some of your tips for happiness with me..i might share some of pak mat kantin cendawan goreng,if theres still some left at the canteen. you know, choonpei borong everything from the kantin so there could hardly be any cendawan goreng left....
@chiawei-yiihaaah!stay cute, act cute...who would appreciate it @kola,huh? but, i know that you are one genuinely happy girl, and your smile and laughter would be so contagious that everyone around you would fall under your charm....keep up the good job!!!its students like the three of you who would cheer up my moody days......

Anonymous said...

hey...
i dah lama la x mkn cendawan goreng tepung...
tch..
dulu u selaluu beli bg i ngan kaa leong masa form 5...
agaknyer sebab kaa leong xder dah kowt u x beli...
kecur air liur ar dgr cendawan goreng..
lama x mkn...
huhu

ozill dzull said...

haaa lys.....twas the good ol' days....
i did give you some last time right....but it was not always on the menu and i always missed it....
the next time its on the menu, you will surely find out. okay.......

Cikgu Cikgi Malaysia Official said...

suruh Pak Mat jual online la~
We purchase it online~
haha xD