DISCLAIMER:

Please note that this blog represents my PERSONAL ramblings, perceptions and thoughts, and NOT that of any other groups or organisations i am affiliated with ;]

Saturday, April 2, 2011

the 'me' time..


its the third day of home curfew.feels funny coz at this age, i shouldn't be grounded in my room.but,that happened to me.am not going to discuss the hows or whys, but frankly speaking, i kinda enjoyed spending private moments with my ownself. sounds pathetic, but after series of introspections, i figured out that its what i really need. the me time.........

6 comments:

Lim Chia Wei said...

grounded in a happy island...syoik wor...

ozill dzull said...

mmg syoik giler.....x nak tanya ka apa i buat utk 'me time' uh?

Anonymous said...

don 't tell me that u.....
dang!i know it!hahaha

ozill dzull said...

hah!!u know me too darn well.....

Lim Chia Wei said...

of course i want to know.so what were you doing during your "uhhhh,me time? 'haha

mY bLOg Adey said...

style..gempak..haha