DISCLAIMER:

Please note that this blog represents my PERSONAL ramblings, perceptions and thoughts, and NOT that of any other groups or organisations i am affiliated with ;]

Saturday, May 31, 2014

quiet times...

Here i go again..
spending quiet times at this humble dwelling of mine,
marking and annotating errors in my students exam scripts in between reading and catching up on ellen's show on the internet ( she keeps my sanity alive..),
once in a while admiring and repeating after gordon ramsay's uncompromising language and frustrated swear (it is intended as a part of my listening activity to improve on my spoken english..com'on..i need a role model...),
or perhaps training my kitten to follow simple instructions "sit,boo boo,sit.!!"(hoping that one day she'll make it to the circus..";


i need this...its therapeutic!



No comments: