DISCLAIMER:

Please note that this blog represents my PERSONAL ramblings, perceptions and thoughts, and NOT that of any other groups or organisations i am affiliated with ;]

Sunday, November 20, 2011

shallowness vs superficiality

i won't change myself for someone else..!!





owh!!sedapnyer mulut kaw kata aku nih shallow...amboi makcik,tak amik insuran mulut kew.....ko paham ke tak maksud shallow tu? aper, yang ko tu superficial tahap mangkuk sia, ada aku kessah...dah telanjur mulut ko tu kata kat aku, meh sini, aku yang shallow nih,nak bahas sikit..[tu pun kalo ko paham apa yg aku nak cakap...]








according to a friend, shallow means you judge someone based on their appearance..hmmh..




in that case, being shallow means you care about what other people think and always trying to be better than them..




ye la kann..shallow = cetek.. = not being deep; surface ; no inner thoughtful creativity..




in other words, lacking depth of intellect, emotion or surface = ignorant,




plus incapable of having deep conversation with people...








ME ur calling shallow??? urghh....




im working in a hostile environment, and no surprise that from time to time, i revolt....




and for that, im being labelled as S-H-A-L-L-O-W.....








ting tong!!!








people, im warning you...you are about to encounter series of unfortunate events from the mind of a shallow thinker..im not going to be responsible for insulting your intelligence with my shallow entry this time...



DISCLAIMER: expect nothing more than shallowness from me and if you are genius and intelligent, please leave this page right this very moment!!i wont be held responsible for any brain damage you might suffer from reading this blog entry; a shallow thinker like me do not fully realize the impact of my decision or action on other things, animals or people! i just look at first-order effects..








YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! Leave before its too late..!!





















i'm a woman! i can be complicated without explanations!!!





I'm not aware of too many things,I know what I know if you know what I mean

.........................................................


still here????

huhu...

damage is done...

[Drain Bamage]









What we see, depends on what we're looking for







Instead of "LOL" try,"LSIMHBIWFEFMTALOL"Laughing Silently In My Head Because It Wasn't Funny Enough For Me To Actually Laugh Out Loud"






Attitude and personality are two different things. My personality stays with me wherever i am.My attitude depends on the people in front of me..!!






Choke me in the shallow water before I get too deep ....





thanks to those who hated me,




you made me stronger...





thanks to those who listened;




you made me feel like im worth it!!






.......................................






What I am is what I am.






Are you what you are - or what ????

























1 comment:

Lim Chia Wei said...

wohwohwoh,why so hot la my hot lady!!! I know,yes I know you're hot,but this is way too eerie :P

Padan muka kat orang shallow-mellow tu,mulut gampang,kan dah kena dengan serial killer hot ini.

Gambar last tu macam saloma heh,dengan kain2 batik semua,sopannya!!!

I am here reading your blog post and laughing like a lunatic....haha... You know I know you know what I mean,hahaha.

...............................
...............................
...............................
Brain scanning:WARNING! HIGHLY TOXIC. CORROSIVE. May be fatal if
keep reading repetitively! HAHAHAHAHA.


Regards,
ciwei