DISCLAIMER:

Please note that this blog represents my PERSONAL ramblings, perceptions and thoughts, and NOT that of any other groups or organisations i am affiliated with ;]

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the other day, i was lamenting and expressing my disappointment towards a friend to my significant other. the person whom i considered a friend, was not the person i hope she would be. she frustrated me with her 'couldn't care less' attitude which has really put me into trouble and whats worse, i had to shoulder the consequences of her inconsiderate,thoughtless and irresponsible attitude alone.


listening patiently, he just looked at me,nodding once in a while, and giving me minimal encouragements, up to the stage where in between my catharsis, i started to wonder if i was making sense to him. so, i stopped whining. he simply jestered, 'about time you find a new friend..she's not a friend..'


[but i didn't find her...she found me........]






people will upset us, and disappoint us, and holding on to anger will only take away the energy that we need in order to produce the desired results that we seek out of life!

1 comment:

Lim Chia Wei said...

Yes,its about time for you to find a new one on this new year! But it's very hard to do so as you have to meet that particular person almost everyday in your life. It's true that you didn't find her or perhaps you don't even want to look at her at first,but what to do. She found you!Found out you're way too awesome that she can rely on you all the time in the way that she is so comfortable for long periods of using you.

Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love....