DISCLAIMER:

Please note that this blog represents my PERSONAL ramblings, perceptions and thoughts, and NOT that of any other groups or organisations i am affiliated with ;]

Thursday, December 29, 2011

....these are a few of my favourite things...





earlier today, ive been let down, and i felt really terrible to be held captive in yet another thrash talk [my official term for meetings nowadays]..i was squirming in my seat praying for the meeting to finish early, but i could not bear the nonsense any longer, so i just fled the scene.








i found myself staring into the open sea, watching the muddy murky waves breaking the dirty shore...thinking, even this unglamorous kola beach is affected by change..[they plan to build a resort nearby]...




people change..things change..there's nothing you can do about it..change is inevitable..




i guess i just had to go with the flow...no matter how bitter it gets..




guess, the real underlying problem is actually ME...and my refusal to tolerate with things...blame me for having low bullshit tolerance..




and its making me feel so low.....












"When the dog bites


When the bee stings


When I'm feeling sad




I simply remember my favorite things




And then I don't feel so bad......"







as a small girl, i used to listen to the lyrics of ' my favourite things ' sung by Maria from the movie,'the sound of music'..









so, i decided to look at my favourite things...so all the bad feelings would subside.......






















































2 comments:

Lim Chia Wei said...

portrait lens again??? urgh,nice pictures....like the effect..

remember your favorite things,immortalize sweet memories,then you will feel good :D

Be strong!

ozill dzull said...

good guess...but act, i was using the macro extension tube...
yup...really luv d effect too..
its a wonder that when u get to see things in different perspective, u can see its beauty..
exactly how i choose to see things in the new year 2012..trying to see things through a different perspective to truly appreciate it...(kehkeh..retorik retorik.....mai kena hak betui2 kaw punya, baru taw langit tinggi rendah....)
yup...livestrong..be strong...